Monday, March 2, 2009

My favorite place

I finally cleaned my scrapbook room this weekend. It was such a mess! But now it is all organized again! I had to take pictures to remind myself how much better it is when it is all straightened up!

This is the view when you first walk into the room. We bought these large steel shelves at Sams Club. This shelf has all of my stamping supplies, Sizzix dies, stickers, Bind-It-All supplies, and small mat stacks.


This is the main work area. We had extra shelves from the shelving units, so Rob was able to find a kit and mount one of the extra shelves on the wall above my table. It is great for hanging clips and storage boxes.

The large shelving unit in the corner has all of my Cricut cartridges, Crop-a-Dile, paper scraps, and large paper packs.

I have the 2 large magnet boards with some pictures. I keep my ribbon, 12" cutter, Cricut machine, scissors, and other tools in this main work area.



This is the view from the other side of the room. This table is where I keep my Sizzix machine and Creative Memories cutters. There is also another spare shelf that Rob mounted to the wall. I found some small round containers that have a magnet on the back, and I store Prima flowers in those and just keep them on the front of the shelf. The large white boxes have magazines and other larger supplies in them.

No comments: