Friday, November 6, 2009

More Baby Shower Invitations...

Ok girls - I finally finished all of the baby shower invitations I have been working on - justin time for the Cute Card Thursday Primary Colour challenge! Here they are:

For the purists in the crowd, I am aware that orange and green are not primary colours - ha ha! But I was making a big assortment with all different bright colours.

I am so pleased with how these turned out. The little airplane is from the Cricut New Arrival cartridge.


I printed the actual invitation in either red or blue on vellum and then adhered it to white cardstock with the ATG.






Thanks so much for Looking!

{Baby Shower Invitation Details}
Solid cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Cardstock: J&Company Hopscotch
Fonts used: Tempus Sans ITC and Cursive Standard
Airplane from Cricut New Arrival cartridge
Misc: Ribbon and buttons

1 comment:

Victoria said...

these are so cute! They look fabulous all together on the photo, very pleasing on the eye

Victoria
x