Monday, August 3, 2009

Super Sketchy Sunday!

Yesterday was Super Sketchy Sunday over at 365 Cards! It is always one of my favorite challenges! Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:


I had all of these papers (K&Company) out for the Whimsy Challenge, which I posted here. And the colors were so pretty, I decided to just use the same papers for this challenge.

The rectangle for the sentiment is cut using a Nestabilities die set. I embossed the rose colored paper using the Cuttlebug Swirls folder.

I found those little flowers with the gems in a pack from Pat Catans - I can't remember the brand right now, but they were so cute, and they came with the little gems on them.

Thanks for Looking!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

This card is adorable. I love the colors you used.

Barb said...

This is very pretty... love the flowers & button accents!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card for the Sunday Sketch...love the soft colors!

Pam said...

Oh Deanne, this is beautiful - you did a wonderful job with the sketch!