Sunday, December 13, 2009

Simple little card

I played in the craft room for a little while this afternoon, and I made a card for 4 challenges:

Pile It On: Chipboard
Whimsy Stamps: Die Cuts
Creative Belli Challenge: Flourishes
Play Date Cafe: Color challenge shown to the right


Here is my card:

I started with a die cut circle, and I adhered all of the pink buttons around the perimeter. Then I added the chipboard letters. I adhered this circle with foam tape for some dimension. The flourish is from a Clear Dollar stamp set, Elegant Flourishes.


I added some Stickles to the letters for some sparkle. I also added some little pink gems to the flourish and some green hemp cord with glass beads.

Thanks for Looking!

{Hi Details}
Solid cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps Elegant Flourishes
Ink: Stampin Up Celery Green
Misc: buttons, gems, glass beads, green hemp cord

12 comments:

Live Love and Scrap said...

I dont even know where to start...its so beautiful!!! I love the flourish and the stones and the glitter and the buttons but I think the beads are my favorite!!! I love your card =)

Sandi said...

Oh how much fun, those buttons and swirl are great, thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card!! Love everything about it. Thanks for playing this week at Whimsy Stamps.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What fun colors! i love all the buttons and that fab flourish! thanks for playing the Belli challenge.

dj1952 said...

Your card is so elegant yet simple. I really love what you've done with it.

TFS,

dj1952

Angela Toucan said...

such a pretty card, love the sparkle.
Thank you for visitng my blog today

Jennifer Stricker said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing. I hope you play again with Pile It On!

Jennifer PIO DT

Julie Ranae said...

I am just crazy about the buttons on this card! Always a fan of dimension!
Great entry for The Play Date Cafe Challenge!

Ceal said...

you just gotta love those buttons! what a pretty and fun card! Thanks for playing with us in the Belli challenge

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card! So cheerful looking! Thanks for playing along at the PDCC :)

*Alison* said...

Super cute card.. I LOVE the buttons sooo cute.. and the glitter is wonderful.. thanks for playing with us at the Cafe.. HUGS

~Check out my blog for the new FREE Digital Stamp on my blog.. plus the others from past weeks.. :)

Hearts Turned said...

I LOVE this! Your design is just adorable! Love the way you used the colors for the challenge this week! So glad you played along with us at The Cafe'!