Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm Back!

So sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have just been busy and unable to get into the craft room. I am hoping to be able to spend some time in there this week. I wasted oodles of time yesterday making a card for two challenges. Here are the challenges:
Whimsy Stamps: Die Cuts
Mojo Monday: Sketch Challenge
And here is my card:

I decided to go for something that was not Christmas related. I have this pretty Any Butler paper that I used in the background - the pattern is pretty and has so many great colors in it.

I welded the frame with the flowers and leaf in the background, and I raised the welded frame with some dimensional tape. Then I added layers to the labybug for some more dimension.

I made some brads with the iTop - I used a section of the Amy Butler paper for the brads.

I am trying to get a used to a new camera, so please bear with me as I learn how to use it.

Thanks so much for Looking!

{Good Luck Details}
Solid Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned cardstock: K&Company, Amy Butler
Ladybug cut from Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge
Leaf cut from Cricut Doodletype cartridge
Flowers cut from Cricut Walk in my Garden cartridge
Frame from Cricut Accent Essentials
Sentiment from Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet
Brads made with iTop
Misc: gems, hemp cord, glass beads

No comments: