Sunday, April 5, 2009

365 Cards - Day 36

Well, true to the title of this blog, I wasted part of this morning making cards for 365 Cards - Super Sketchy Sunday. This is the sketch for the challenge:


I added the link to 365 cards in this post for my Mom so she could link back to the challenge and see what this is all about.

I needed a Mother's Day Card anyway (Surprise Mom!), so I used this sketch as the basis for that. I like pink and brown together, and I really wanted to use the sewing machine because it will bring back such fond memories for my Mom when she tried to teach me how to sew (NOT!).


After I was done with the Mother's Day card, I decided to make a card for friend. I found this quote, and just had to use it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanne -- change Mother to Mom --- and sent me one in plenty of time to send it to my Mom for Mother's Day ... PLEASE ... Katie

Erin said...

The Mother card is sooo pretty! I LOVE the quote on the friend card. :-) Really great work, Deanne!