Tuesday, April 7, 2009

365 Cards - Day 38

The challenge today on 365 Cards is called "That's it I Quilt!" For this challenge, participants are to use the following basic quilt pattern as a guide:
I wasn't going to participate in this challenge, because I just thought it would take too long. But I decided to give it a try. This is my interpretation of this sketch:

I used my little Sizzix buttons again for this one, and I also stitched around the edge. I can't remember where I saw this sentiment before, but it stuck with me, and I thought it would be perfect for this card. I think it could use some more stitching, but I just didn't have the time.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the colors!!

Kristie Larsen said...

oh YEAH!! I am so glad I get to leave a comment. I was getting sad that I had no way of telling you how much I enjoy your creations, but now I can! Thanks for joining us at 365. I love seeing what you make. You do so wonderful! Keep them coming!

Vicky said...

This card is so much fun!! Love all the colors and that sentiment is awesome!

Karen Lee said...

I love your take on today's challenge. Great sentiment too!


~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

AUsome mom said...

YIPPEE!!!! Your able to receive comments now! I've been wanting to post on your blog about your beautiful cards. I love this one too. The sentiment is just perfect! Great job!!

~amy~ said...

fun card and I love the sentiment!

Jana said...

I love all the colors. And the saying is perfect.

Maz said...

Yeah!! so glad the comment thing is fixed now, i wanted to post on your blog so many times but couldnt, love the card and I love the sentiment
maz

Chen R. said...

What a beautiful colorful card!
I really love it!