Monday, May 25, 2009

Card Pattern 16

This is the sketch for Card Patterns this week:


I looked at the sketch earlier today. Later a friend asked me to make a sympathy card, so I tried to remember the sketch for the card. Here is my take:


I actually made 2 cards that were almost identical except for the colors. I posted the other one here for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite challenge this week.

I used Nestabilities to cut out the sentiment, and the Martha Stewart Doily border punch at the top and bottom.

Thanks for Looking!


7 comments:

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

lovely sentiment! nice take on the sketch!

Cindy said...

That is so true! Love your card and the sentiment!

whoistracy said...

I love the soft vintage feel. I really need to get that lace punch but I can't see spending the $$ on it. I should just suck it up and buy it. LOL

So glad you could play along with us on CP!

~amy~ said...

Nice work Deanne, it's a lovely sympathy card!

Erin Smetak said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Great job!!!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

I love the colors you used and the sentiment as well. Great work with the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at CP!

Joystamper said...

Nice card and that is the best sentiment for a friend. I have nominated you for the kreativ blogger award. Vist my page