Monday, May 25, 2009

Raspberry Suite Week 7

I decided to participate in the Raspberry Suite Challenge this week. Here is the color pallete for this challenge:

This seems like an odd combination to me, but a friend needed a sympathy card, and I thought these colors might be a nice cheery touch for that type of card. Here is my take:




Ironically I recently purchased the raspberry / pink ribbon that had the celery stitching.

I used the Nestabilities to cut out the sentiment. The Martha Stewart Doily border punch was used for the edging at the top and bottom.

I am still working on bows with buttons and getting them to sit straight - grrrr.

Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are right about the odd combination, but I must tell you that after seeing your card, it looks great.. good job on the challenge. :-)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Could your ribbon be any more perfect? Love the little bows as well. Way to go on this fun color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Savitri said...

How gorgeous! I love how you did the ribbons behind the buttons!!!