Monday, June 8, 2009

Quick Update

I am not sure if anyone actually reads my entries, but I wanted to give a quick update. I have been a little behind on the challenges lately (and suffering tremendous withdrawal!). With the end of the school year, everything has been hectic.

We are spending more time at our cottage, and I don't have any of my supplies there. But, I am going to try to pack some things this week and take them up. I really don't want to haul my Cricut Expression, so I figured that was a good enough reason to buy a Making Memories Slice machine (I have been searching for a reason to justify that purchase!). I happen to have a Mike's coupon that didn't exclude the Slice. So really, how could I in good conscience pass that up??

Hopefully in the next few days, I will be back to creating, posting, and just wasting time more regularly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go girl.. get the Slice Machine and tell how you like it!!
Cheers

jd said...

I agree. HOw can you pass up a deal like that. I have the same dilema when I travel from one home to our other. I always wish I had my Expression with me. I am thinking one of these days I will break down and buy another.

I love your pages and cards. The color combos are great. Keep up the great work. You inspire me.