Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fine Twine

The challenge over at 365 cards today is called "Fine Twine" - use twine on your card.

Here us my card:

I actually made an entire set of cards with this color scheme, which I will post either later this evening or tomorrow.

I am way too lazy to stamp paper with a word background, so I just made some on my computer and printed it out - so much easier! In case you are curious, I used Gulliver's Travels for the words. I used Nestabilities to cut out the flowers, and I crocheted the flower with embroidery floss.

This last picture is a close up of the twine. I always like adding glass beads to the twine - it's such a pretty detail.



Thanks for looking!

{Enjoy the Moment Details}
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages, Papertrey Ink Background Basics Retro
Ink: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate
Flower cut with Nestabilities Flower Die set
Fiskars edge punch
Misc: Grosgrain ribbon, Hemp cord, glass beads, button, embroidery floss

2 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Another absolutely gorgeous card!! Love the beads on the twine and your lil flower :)

Pam said...

Really beautiful, Deanne, and thanks for sharing the close-up photos!