Friday, September 11, 2009

Cute Card Thursday

The theme this week at Cute Card Thursday is "Strawberry Mint Julip", and the challenge is to use Pink and Green. The sponsor this week is Squiggle Stamps - they have the most awesome selection of stamps! Head on over to Cute Card Thursday to read more about the prize.

Anyway, here is my card:

I stamped the images with the Papertrey Ink Sign Language set. This set is awesome! It has some great little images in it! Then I used my Scor-Pal to score a box around the images. The sentiment is from the Sign Language set as well. I saw a similar layout for a Christmas Tree ornament on Becky Oehlers blog today, and I just loved it!


I fought with the bow, but am happy with how it turned out. I secured the bow with a button and some string.


I thought it looked a little plain, so I added some tiny gems on each of the images.

Thanks for Looking!

{Merry Christmas Details}
Cardstock: Best Occasions Textured Cardstock
Stamps: Papertrey Ink SIgn Language
Ink: Stampin Up Pink Passion, Stampin Up Certainly Celery
Misc: grosgrain ribbon, satin ribbon, button, hemp cord, gems

1 comment:

Di said...

Love this Deanne so simple but so effective, i love your embossed box it really sets it off Lovely!

Hugs Di xxx