Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stitched Card

The theme over at 365 Cards on Day 129 is "You have me in Stitches," and the challenge is to stitch an image on your card. Also, Challenge 67 over at Cute Card Thursday, the challenge is to use stitching on your card. Here is my submission:


I actually stitched these leaves onto this craft cardstock some time ago, but then I didn't know how I wanted to finish it off. These challenges were the perfect opportunity!

This is the same flower pattern I have been crocheting lately. I tied a button in the center.

I also had this "Thinking of You" stamp which has little flowers in place of the letter "i".

This card is a lot more plain than I usually make, but I am really happy with it!

Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect stitching with the crocheted bloom...fabulous!

Nancy Sanders said...

What a sweet card. Love your crocheted flower nd stem stitching.