Friday, July 31, 2009

Tag You're It!

Today at 365 Cards, the theme is Tag You're It, and the challenge is to use a journaling tag on your card. Well, I didn't have any journaling stamps, so I made one with a dotted line stamp. Here is my submission:



I decided to make the entire card into a giant tag! I saw this idea a week or two ago and thought it was so clever.

For the pink tag, I embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, then I sanded off the color and added different colored stickles randomly. I also embossed the bottom half of the card with the Spots and Dots folder and randomly added gold gems to the centers of the dots. I did that recently on another card, and just loved the result!

I used the Slice machine to cut the flowers on top, then added stickles to the edges.

Thanks for Looking!

6 comments:

Juls said...

adorable! love the handmade journaling tag!

STAMPING SAM said...

Wonderful tag! Love the colors.

scrap_in_time said...

Very cute.

Carolyn V said...

So lovely. You've taken such great care with all the details on this card. Whomever you give this to will surely appreciate the love you put into it!

~amy~ said...

wow...such a fabbie card!

Pam said...

Cool card, Deanne, and I love that you made your own tag!