Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Pink Elephant #21

Well I don't think I have participated in a Pink Elephant challenge before, so I thought I would give it a try. The challenge this week is to use your favorite color combo. Here is my submission:



I have made a few cards in the past with the craft / black/ white color combo and I think it looks so elegant. For this card, I also added some red accents.

I hand crocheted the little black flowers. I have mentioned that I don't know how to crochet, but I have been practicing alot lately, and I actually followed this pattern for these flowers, and I found a great site with lots of crochet patterns here.

Sorry for the poor photo quality - my camera and the lighting just were not cooperating today.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

AUsome mom said...

Very nice! I love the flowers!!

LORi said...

Fabulous!!!!

Thanks for sharing with The Pink Elephant this week!!!

Nancy Sanders said...

love this too i can't believe the you made the flowers