Friday, July 24, 2009

Ad Inspired Challenge

Day 145 at 365 Cards is an ad inspired challenge. This is the inspiration photo. I must say, this was a really difficult challenge for me. There were so many different elements in this photo, that I had a hard time deciding what to focus on.



Here is my card:


I am so pleased with this card. It is totally different that any card I have ever made. That is what I like best about the 365 challenges - they really make you try different techniques on cards!

Anyway, I cut the butterflies using the Slice machine. I have been using this "Thinking of You" stamp quite a lot - it is just the perfect size for the cards I have been making!

Thanks for Looking!




1 comment:

~amy~ said...

wooo hoooo...thanks for playing Deanne. That's it about challenges, right...even if it is a difficult challenge...it's getting the ole creative mojo brewing...you've done a gorgeous job! I love the butterfly...Thanks for playing!