Friday, July 24, 2009

Metal Tags

Challenge #70 at Creative Belli Blog is to use metal tags. Here is my submission:



I used the Slice machine to cut the scalloped frame, and of course the Martha Stewart butterfly punch. Around the scalloped frame I used some stickles to accent the edges.


Now, about the tags... GRRRR! I used the Making Memories Tag Curler. Obviously I need practice with this tool (as you can see from the photos!)

After ruining multiple tags, I just had to let these go. Apparently one should hold the ribbon tightly in the back of the tool before one cinches the tag around the ribbon! Better luck next time!

Thanks for Looking!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

oh these are really cute. Thanks so much for playing with us over at the belli challenge!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love your PINK card! the butterflies are wonderful, and please....no apologies about the tags! the punched butterflies are so cute! Thanks for joining in on the Belli Challenge!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really cute card - love your butterfly tags! Very clever! Thanks for playing with us on the Belli Challenge!

Anne Harada said...

Oooh!! I love that you used two tools I don't have for this! Great sample!! I think your metal tags worked perfectly!! Thanks for joining in the Belli Challenge this week!!

Fern said...

Love the scallop frame, butterflies and the little tags are wonderful... Thanks so much for playing in the Creative Belli Challenge...:0)

Chrissy D said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I love the butterflies and everything about it! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Dani said...

Your metal tags look great! Wonderful job, thanks for joining the Belli Challenge!