Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tickled Pink

The Pink Elephant #24 challenge is to use animals on your card. Here is my submission:

I just love this little image from Pink Petticoat! They have the cutest digital stamps. And I just color them on my computer using Corel Paint Shop Pro. For whatever reason, I have been using alot of buttons lately. I cut the scalloped square with my Slice machine. If you look closely, you can see that the pink background paper has the prettiest shimmer to it.

Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

Annie said...

How cute is this and soooooooooooo pink - my daughter would kill for this card.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card!! The little piggy is too cute. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

Carol said...

Love all the pink and such a cute piggy! Thanks for joining our challenge at TPE :)

Hugs
Carol x