Monday, July 6, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch 22

I have been making alot of birthday cards lately - we have alot of summer birthdays in our family. I used the sketch from Card Patterns for the latest card. Here is the current sketch:


I didn't follow this sketch exactly, but I guess it is really all up to interpretation, right? Anyway, here is my take:


Well, if you have looked at any of my latest postings, you have noticed that I obviously got a few new beaded trims - they were all on clearance at Mike's last week. Also, I have been crocheting alot of flowers lately, trying to perfect that technique. I have been using Nichole Heady's tutorial for most of these. I have posted that link before, but here it is again if you are interested.

Thanks for Looking!

6 comments:

whoistracy said...

So cute Deanne!! Love that beaded trim! It's just adorable. Love the black and pink combo, too- a classic. Glad you could play along with us.

Nancy Sanders said...

love this card too. the beaded trim is amazing, where are you getting all this trim?

Nancy Sanders said...

by Mike's do you mean Michael's?

papertrails leaver said...

this is adorable with the polka dotted trim to boot!

Laurel said...

Beautiful, love the trim! Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

I think that is one super card..
Cheers